Friday, December 9, 2016

TOO SMALL are you KIDDING ME!!

I was so stoked to get my new clothes order today...only for all the jeans to be to small...

While normally I'd just return them and get a bigger size I am NOT going to do that this time. I'm going to hold onto them until I fit in them DAMMIT. They are size 18...I was an 18 two months ago....apparently I've been eating too much and not movie enough. I'm gonna change that here and now. I will not give up food...I love it too much...however I will start trying to cut back my portions and add 10 minutes of cardio a day. I know 10 minutes doesn't seem like a lot but I don't want to overwhelm myself. I do that a lot. Set out on a path gung-ho 120% all in....and then only last like 1-2 months before I quit. I really need to make this a lifestyle change not just a phase I go through. I want to be strong and not die and sweat every time I do anything remotely active. I want to be able to do a push-up and run a mile. I know I'm far from that but I know I can get there. I'm 30 years old. A strong, independent woman who is capable. I can freaking do this. Starting with doing a 10 minute workout each day. That is step one. I will check in tomorrow to show how that went.

No comments:

Post a Comment